The Vision of a Real Object Application Framework
These days the smartphone is turning into a personal/ized mobile runtime environment
equipped with a GPS receiver and broadband connectivity to submit and retrieve ..
real world information at real time -- now !
- By transmitting and processing useful information, (mobile) computers are becoming the neurons of a global network.
- High availability of live data poses a great challenge to project it into a virtual world reflecting the real world.
- The vision of the ROAF is to collect Real Object clients (ROs) live data and synchronize it in Real Object Application (ROApp) scenarios.
- Different ROApps can be mashed up in the ROApp Framework (ROAF) to create ..
a live simulation of the real world !
With a growing number of data sources the clients data can be validated against each other to detect conflicts and become more and more authentic and serve as ..
a reliable source for live real world data !
» The Real Object Application Framework
- is a toolkit to model the world
- is taking the web 2.0 to the web 3.D
a live projection of the real world «